Thread: Troubleshooting Voiceview File for Oasis 2
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
gal_amy
Connoisseur
gal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, Kindle HDX, iPhone6, iPhone7, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
What version are you on? Mine arrived with 5.9.0.6 and it included the full Voiceview setup (just a bunch of hoopla to connect the BT headset). you.

I am having a horrible time connecting to blue tooth. I just bought a nice headset a couple of weeks ago with Amazon’s lighting deals. It connects great with my iPad and my iPhone. Won’t connect to the Oasis 2.

It has a power off and power on. I can continually hold the power button down and it still doesn’t connect.

I have restarted the Oasis, I have restarted the head phones. Nothing.

Would like your input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
gal_amy is offline   Reply With Quote