Thread: Troubleshooting Voiceview File for Oasis 2
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 03:18 AM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
What version are you on? Mine arrived with 5.9.0.6 and it included the full Voiceview setup (just a bunch of hoopla to connect the BT headset). Audible isn’t on this one though.

Let me know if you want me to try to copy/check the files for you.
I’m on 5.9.2.0.1. I have no idea if my Oasis came with a voice file now as i’ve done a factory reset. I know I don’t have the voice file now.

I’ve tried installing the voice file from my Paperwhite but that produces an error message too. I also can’t install a voice file on my Voyage (which previously took the Paperwhite file). I’ve tried every file downloadable from Amazon and the two back up versions of the file taken from my Paperwhite (which I don’t have anymore)

All my devices are on the same firmware version so i’m wondering if it’s a problem unique to the firmware version.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote