Thread: Troubleshooting Voiceview File for Oasis 2
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 10:56 PM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Did the Kindle Support contact ask you to confirm your firmware number? Did you let the Oasis update when you got it?
No not yet. I’m going to ring them back later this morning.

The Oasis is on the latest firmware I updated manually before I tried to install the voice file.

The Oasis won’t update with the voice file, the error message is displayed immediately after I detach the usb after loading the voice file.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote