View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 04:45 PM   #4313
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Now I'm back at my calibre installation, I can say that since 29 January 2002, I've bought 3,478 ebooks, and read 2633 of them (so far!)

Well, those exact numbers hide some uncertainty in term of whether I've counted omnibuses as single books or split them up.

But I'm quite pleased to find that I seem have read over three quarters of the ebooks I've bought. It's more than I'd expected.

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-29-2017 at 03:36 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote