View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:20 AM   #4309
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
It's still not a good deal unless/until you read them.

Buying ten books for a dollar and not reading them is still worse than buying one book for ten dollars and reading it.

I'm a lot better now at resisting deals, and not buying deep into series I haven't even started, and I'm still only just staying ahead of my acquisitions.

If something's been on offer once, it probably will be again.

My own Amazon record is not great - 421 non-free books since Oct 2010, and I've only read 164 of those - but lately I've only been spending when I have credits in danger of expiring and there's a good deal on a wishlist book.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote