View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #549
samibecker
samibecker began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Starting last night, with no updates on my part of either Calibre or Windows 8 (which I *despise*), I am having the exact same problem as latepaul. Same wording, same numbers, same everything. It's been working with no problems until last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Hi.

I upgraded my OS last week which involved a fresh install of the OS itself (Linux Mint 15) followed by a restore of my data from backup. I installed Calibre 0.9.33, attached my existing library and re-installed the Goodreads Sync plugin. Now I try to use it and I get this:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.33
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/add_to_shelf.xml
Response Code: 404
<error>Not found</error>
followed by:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.33
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>XMLSyntaxError</b>:Extra content at the end of the document, line 1, column 1

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.dialogs", line 1220, in action_button_clicked
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.core", line 256, in add_remove_book_to_shelf
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.core", line 554, in get_xml_tree
  File "xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1301, in XML
  File "parser.pxi", line 1171, in lxml.etree._FeedParser.close (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:79807)
  File "parser.pxi", line 561, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:74425)
  File "parser.pxi", line 650, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:75379)
  File "parser.pxi", line 590, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:74712)
XMLSyntaxError: Extra content at the end of the document, line 1, column 1
Any ideas?
samibecker is offline   Reply With Quote