View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #28
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Got my email. Is it just me or is it not possible to click through for details on the comics offered?

I could just click on everything that looks remotely interesting, but that would clog up my archives with a lot of stuff, or compare to the item on the full Comixology site but that sounds like a lot of copy/paste and searching.

I'm not knocking this, it's great that they've offered all this for free, but it's just odd that you're selecting with just the cover and title to go on.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote