View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete731 View Post
It has begun! Just got an email from Comixology, followed the link, and there they are. I ordered about 50, they said they'd email me when they finished adding them to my account.
Ditto. Got my email at 10:47am CDT. I ordered 77 of them, and they were in my account within 15 minutes.

For anyone who is new to Comixology due to this promo, don't miss their regular "free" section. A lot of it is preview issues but they also sometimes offer first issues and standalones.

I think I've transferred my ebook addiction to comics.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote