View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #163
ichrispa
Enthusiast
ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Using the Touch firmware and just transferring the KoboRoot.tgz to .kobo folder, it didn't like it at all.

I have some books on sd card and it tells me the library is empty, even though when I go to the library it lists all the books and even loads the book I am reading to the right page.
As I said: that's normal. The update overwrites/resets your database. Restore the one from your backup folder and the books should show up again. See my post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
It didn't go to sleep mode using the slider, and I had to reset. It then went to sleep mode, but wouldn't start again without another reset.

So it's back to factory reset, and 2.3.1 then
That's new to me. I have notices that the restart is somewhat delayed on 2.3.2, meaning that the screen shows "Power off" about 5 seconds before the power is really of. So a restart using the slider takes some waiting. But I never had to resort to resets with 2.3.2 yet.
ichrispa is offline   Reply With Quote