View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #161
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Using the Touch firmware and just transferring the KoboRoot.tgz to .kobo folder, it didn't like it at all.

I have some books on sd card and it tells me the library is empty, even though when I go to the library it lists all the books and even loads the book I am reading to the right page.

It didn't go to sleep mode using the slider, and I had to reset. It then went to sleep mode, but wouldn't start again without another reset.

So it's back to factory reset, and 2.3.1 then
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote