View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #157
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichrispa View Post
Again, just to make really sure: Please (please) make sure you do not copy the upgrade folder from the zip to the kobo. Only the KoboReader.tgz file.

I am curious if the N902B is using the Glo version, but I'd rather not talk you through the process of fixing it if it goes wrong. But if anyone is out there who knows how to backup and restore an sd card and has access to a N902B, please do tell if the Kobo Touch firmware works for you. we kind of could use a version boundary for the updates.
Haven't had the time to do it yet, but I will post here how it went.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote