View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Blossom - so far I'm only using it for BPL which is very 'buggy' since the redesign (details listed upthread).

I only experimented with the urls of my local libraries in case the same thing happens when they make the switch (it's only a matter of time, IMO).

It might not be everyone's preference, but it works for me. For two weeks, I haven't had access to new release info at BPL (DRM'd or not), so why would I want to waste my time there? The mobile version has working sort boxes and the Wish List feature is identical to the old version (awesome!).
BPL is working for me. You just have to click the New @ Brooklyn Public Library: link in the new design then click on the category link on the left side to see the latest stuff.

The drop down box sort has been working at BPL now for a few days when you click on categorie links at the top of the page but they wont work if you viewing by the new link page. You will just get Added By Date but Sort feature works if you do it the other way You can also do an advance search that works too.

I like the powerful search in the new design. There I said there is actually something I like about it.

What I mean is why use mobile? When I try it I can see any of the books sort by. I'm confused.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-16-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote