Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #766
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Edit: One question: did you find some documentation on the hyphenations file format somewhere, or did you just use trial and error? It may be helpful for other people if you could describe how one can make changes to these files, as they look pretty cryptic indeed.
Ixtab,

The hyphenation file really look totally cryptic and, for the programming form, undocumented. I've discovered how to do something by reading the comments about the effects each thing have in words and portuguese rules and, to be sincere, is is simple and so "force-based", as you have to include each variant of something manually, with each vowel and vowel with accent mark possible.

I don't understand even a third of the thing, and maybe my solution is not the most elegant, but it works.

In the end, everything I've changed without being a comment is the following line:

Code:
g4u4é4m q4u4é4m
Now that you asked, I think it's somewhat documented here: http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/index.html
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote