View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
queens_own
queens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to beholdqueens_own is a marvel to behold

Device: Pixelar mreader
My Pixelar ereader

Hi All,
I have the S6-5w ereader and I am only just getting to grips with it, it being my first ereader although it is a replacement for one I was given at xmas, that one was very eratic, in trying to get a font that I could read I found that I was scrolling across the page for every line, then after playing with it I got a font that was usable, then the bookmarks started to play up...at no time did a bookmark ever give me any info of page No ect, then it started to take me to a page that was several pages in front or behind the bookmark, then it finaly froze, sent it back and received a replacement which does seem to be working ok in all the departments mentioned above.
However I now have 14 bookmarks...how do I delete the old ones, (not in the manual) and when connected to either the pc or the mains how long does the battery take to charge and does anything show you that it is charged? (again not in the manual).
I am using Mobi as the format which can be changed in Calibre, is this the ideal format? is there a format that is right for this ereader?
Ken
queens_own is offline   Reply With Quote