View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #65
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Perhaps even better would be to mark all books that were checked by 00. After that only new books would be checked against all other books in library. 00 marked books wouldn't be compared *against each other*
I suspect that this would be a bit too aggressive. I've run many dupe tests on my library using various SQL queries. My experience is that you want to run many different tests, as each individual test may find some dupe books, but not others. I don't mind the time to run a second dupe test over my books, even if I'm pretty sure they aren't dupes. If they weren't found to be dupes the first time, they shouldn't show up as a false positive the second time. If they do, then I want to review and find out why it's been identified as a dupe this time, when it wasn't the first time.

Last edited by Starson17; 02-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote