View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #9
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtxeule View Post
don't worry, shelfari is just pretty but lacks a lot of features
I just realized that. I created an account and tried to add the 2 books I'm reading right now - both recent bestsellers. It wasn't a painless experience, and there were no accurate e-Book records for the titles. So I can now rest easy knowing that I've made the right choice for me.

I've been impressed by the Goodreads community's attempt to create a really clean database with volunteer help. It's not perfect, but it feels user-driven, and I'm doing my own part to add the e-Book counterparts to the database as I am able.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote