View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
Sorry to jump in with someone else's thread.

Amazon's 'no plans for the Paperwhite in the Uk' has me making no plans to buy another Kindle. There are two things stopping me pre ordering a Kobo Glo:

- I keep hearing lots about different touchscreen technologies but don't really know what they mean. On the Glo, does the screen need a finger touching the screen like my smartphone? Or would a gloved finger or the end of a duvet be ok? I'm happy with my K3 buttons, but touch seems to be the way the readers are going.

- Reading bad things about he Kobo firmware and MicroSD card support. I need something that works out of the box, I can stick a micro SD in and USE. What format (fat 32?) does the SD card need to be in?
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote