View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
So...

without the KF on our hands, I wonder how long it takes to charge. LCD displays usually require a lot of current, which I believe is not totally provided by a USB port?

I'm speculating here, of course. But if the KF can be charged via USB within a reasonable amount of time, that would be nice!
According to our wiki 4 hours via included U.S. power adapter. USB charging is longer. Specs are from the Amazon site.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote