View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Here in the UK, it was rumoured that the sun came out once last summer, but it was only an aerial porcine.
Germany.. Ditto.

Seriously, my grandad was from Galveston, and I would visit in the summer, so I know I would not want to read there outside in the summer. But here, in Europe, in many areas, the summer - or the 1 week of combination of warm AND sunny weather - is short, not that sunny, not that hot, and the only time when one can indeed read comfortably outside. I did not enjoy reading on my iphone last august, so I bought my first ereader. It was great, but of course, by then, there was only 1 day of good weather left .

But anyway, due to geographical restrictions (again), the ipad won't probably work as an ereader for us in the rest of the world in the next few years, so whatever we think about it, we won't have a choice.

Last edited by aceflor; 01-29-2010 at 07:46 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote