View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #371
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Well, I finally broke down and converted a new book to Epub instead of LRF using Calibre. I now understand people's frustration with Epub. First of all the page numbers are annoying. Using the M font size on my Sony 700 reader, I can have as many as 2 1/2 pages with the same page number. The small number on the right hand side of the screen is not distracting, although completely unnecessary. As for justification, I much prefer the full justification in the LRF format, even with big gaps between words. If I only had Epub as an output format, it would be fine; but for now, I'm sticking with LRF.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote