View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #10
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
I would recommend Roger McBride Allens Caliban-Saga/Trilogy
I enjoyed reading it, and I think it even fits nicely into the whole Robots-Storyline. (In so far as that it doesn't really touch it, but doesn't read as if it's in a parallel universe either.)

OTOH, the "second Foundation Trilogy" I don't recommend. I only read the first two books but that was cruel enough. No doubt both authors are good at what they do, but neither tried to imitate Asimovs style - which is fine by itself, but if they contradict the original story by introducing things that can't have existed, it starts to get annoying.

(Note: I read the german translations of those books.)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote