View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I agree with you in principle, but in fact, Microsoft did do a deal with Napster, and Napster still exists, now as a legal source of music: http://www.napster.com

They work on a flat monthly fee model for unlimited downloads. Decent range of music, too. I don't know what their DRM model is like for downloaded tracks-- I'm not a subscriber and there weren't any restrictions described on their website that I could find.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote