View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Anybody else having trouble loading PG ePub books into their Sony 505? I've tried two ebooks and I just get a "Page Error!" screen on my 505. It doesn't matter if I transfer the books with calibre or the Sony Connect software.
just convert them in calibre to epub that should fix that error. I dont know why the PG people didn't just use calibre in the first place.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote