View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #52
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I have at least 10+ years' worth built up, and growing, but they'll be welcome when I retire. I'll have less disposal income, and a great stash bought on sale. I've done the same with art supply sales.

I bought my first ebook for a palm pilot in 1999 - but until a few years ago, only bought what I intended to read immediately ( though sometimes a full series). Then I met Alf, switched from Sony to a Kindle and discovered Amazon sales from 'the ebook addicts support thread' . Excessive maybe, but better for me than hamburgers, and I don't buy stuff unless I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy them.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote