View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #175
snoozer
Connoisseur
snoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 7th Generation, Lenovo c330 Chromebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
What I do with my fonts is actually edit them to fit perfectly for me. The font in the screenshots are Trebuchet with the weight set at 25/20. I have whole sets of each fonts each at a different weight of 5% up to 40/35. I fine Mantano renders font a bit thicker than they actually are while Moon+ renders them thinner then they actually are. Mantano has a problem with fonts size jumps which is actually worse than Kindle Sizes. So I had to make sets that are scaled down 5% smaller to look normal. I also have some sets enlarge by 10% to fit on eInk or phablets.

One thing about Moon+ is the RGB value you can use to set the color of the solid background but editing it a bit tough as the color wheel is way too small to set anything. so I came across this site and have downloaded many of their greys and cremes to use in Moon+

Solid Color Background Textures.
Thanks for the link to the backgrounds. What is a good size to download to use in Moon reader?
snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote