View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
OK so if I decided NOT to add a separate stylesheet, how do I go about this? Do I just embed the font in the folder in Sigil and make sure the spelling is correct?

here is an excerpt of the sales from the html doc

<div class="WordSection1">
<p align="center" class="FreeForm" style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">&nbsp;</span></p>

<p align="center" class="FreeForm" style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">&nbsp;</span></p>

<p align="center" class="FreeForm" style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:64.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;">Math Problem Solving Menus</span></p>

<p align="center" class="FreeForm" style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;">&nbsp;</span></p>

<p align="center" class="FreeForm" style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;">&nbsp;</span></p>

holdit is offline   Reply With Quote