View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #36382
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Now I have the image in my head of you fast walking with your kilt blowing up around you as you head from the storm. Think I need a lie down...
Not a pretty picture, is it...

Mother Nature got the last laugh though. We walked out for dinner tonight to the outdoor food court. Clear skies... Nice dindin. Started back home and the heavens opened up with three blocks to go. No brolly, of course. I could swear I heard this female laughter coming out between the thunder claps. But this is Thailand. The rains are warm, and we're just wearing shorts and T-shirts and flip-flops. Walking in the rain was almost pleasant. Almost.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote