View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:06 AM   #36380
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Laughing at the weather! Ha!
I was walking along the moat around the Old City. About 2k per side, and another kilometer from the moat to my house. On the last side of the moat I was pleased to have a nice breeze building up at my back, cooling me off. I happened to stop to adjust my audio book and looked behind me, noticing some BIIIIIG black clouds moving swiftly in a most unfriendly manner causing said wind..... I changed from audio book to fast bagpipe music, moved to the beat, and the first drops started to fall on me just as I reached the door to my house.
I beat you this time, Momma Nature! Ha!

Stitchawl
Now I have the image in my head of you fast walking with your kilt blowing up around you as you head from the storm. Think I need a lie down...

Right now I'm eating pineapple cheese on flatbread as I place an order for the Arden edition of Romeo and Juliette for my eldest daughter who is at drama college.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote