View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:35 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
I was planning to merge everything into a single, big library, and use Virtual Libraries to manage each "user".

I was going to set up a custom column called "Libraries" and the entries would be "Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc.
Virtual libraries would be fine.

To use custom columns you would need a separate column for each unique user, these columns can be hid after creation. Or tag each book in the existing libraries with "Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc... before combining the libraries. Using either method you can create a virtual library based on a search for each unique individual's tag or custom column entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The reason for use is to stop variations that happen with tags
When entering tags for "Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc... there is little room for tag variation to occur.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-25-2013 at 05:37 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote