View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #71
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydan View Post
Hi Sergey,

I just tried your Launcher to enable usbnet on my touch, but I get this in the log:
Code:
Executing:  "/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/start.sh" 
insmod: can't insert '/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/arcotg_udc.ko': invalid module format
insmod: can't insert '/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/g_ether.ko': invalid module format
ifconfig: SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
Both g_ether and arcotg_udc are from 29th of january 2013

everything else seems to work.
how can I fix this?

Regards
Aydan
Aydan,

I guess that you have an older Kobo Touch modex (netronix). You should use another drivers. See here (step 4):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=48
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote