View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #5
Skillganon
Connoisseur
Skillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Sony prs 600 and T2
I think the Sony T2 is a much better product than the Kindle or Kobo offerings, If you want to buy a case and a charger for the T2 don't buy from sony, they are available elsewhere on the internet for a lot less than sony charge.
I do agree that sony putting the price back up to £119 is not going to attract many buyers, mind you they never really told anyone the price was reduced. Sony has a strange approach to advertising.

I paid £16 for a 4gB micro sd card, a wall charger and a leather case add in the £99 for the T2 and that is a total of £115. Even at £119 that would only be £135

Last edited by Skillganon; 01-30-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Skillganon is offline   Reply With Quote