View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #742
April
April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: htc one x phone
I've been using cool reader for a few months on my phone (htc one x, android version 4.1.1), and the last few weeks, the crashing has been driving me crazy. Sometimes it crashes every 2-3 page turns, and when I re-open it, I'm up to 200 pages back! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but no luck.

I seriously love cool reader, and although I've tried a couple of other programs that don't crash, I don't like them nearly as much. Help, please??
April is offline   Reply With Quote