View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #111
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomen Nescio View Post
In addition: most books DO work, even in bulk. But some of the individual books give a error that make the whole bulk batch error instead of a message at the end that i.e. it hasn't found cover/or description from 9 of 16 books.

Because of these 'corrupt' files, doing a bulk metadata search with the BOL plugin is impossible...
I myself do not use bulk searches, but I did a test under windows, and no errors occured, although titles where not found and the dialog for an alternative title was shown in between.
Afterwards I got a window with the titles that were not found, no error.

Maybe it is caused by the titles your are using, if you can give an example I can test that too. ( I am using windows, maybe that matters). I do not use the amazon plugin in.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote