View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I've read them all. Very formulaic and I got tired of them quickly. Read the last one only because I have a mild interest in the Masons. Didn't like it much, just seemed way to try hardish. Like he was desperate to show some major surprising historical conspiracy with an amazing secret all out of something that was just kind of blah. Probably wont read this one but if someone lends it to me and I've got nothing else to read at the time who knows.
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote