View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #52
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Why are you so bitter about Apple? They make many desirable overpriced products.
Bitter? Who? Me?

I'm all for there being bleeding edge producers of luxury goods. New features coming out in a 2013 Mercedes will be well-tested and refined before, ten years from now, my wife and I encounter them in a base model subcompact.

A great example, relevant for mobile reading, is Gorilla glass. Wikipedia says it was first used in the iPhone; now it's increasingly available in more downmarket products. Apple made the initial big orders that helped Corning ramp up lower-cost mass production.

My objection was to a certain style of stock market analysis.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote