View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #91
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
[QUOTE=4691mls;2338288]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post

AUGGH! I tried to do the above process again just now, went in via the mobile version of the site and checked out a book, thought I would then log into the full version to be able to download the book on my PC, but every time I try to access the full version of library web site, it takes me to the mobile version. I've tried clearing the history and temporary internet files and restarting the PC. Anybody have any other ideas to make the stupid library site recognize that I am logging in from a PC?
See if this helps:

BPL Mobile

BPL Classic

I was having the same problem you were. Took me a while to figure out how to switch between them.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote