Thread: well thanks B&N
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #13
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I got one as well a few days ago. It worked and everything. I don't know why I got it, other than I called Customer Services about trying to get my Fictionwise library transferred over, and then filled out a customer survey link I got in the mail. I mentioned how screwed up I thought they were making the whole FW thing by not letting their customers know in a timely manner what was going on and some realistic dates on the actual transfer.

The evening after my call all my books magically were transffered, and then the next week I get the gift card. So I'm not sure if one triggered the other or not.
Gee, I hope that works for me! I did the same thing when I got the link to the survey.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote