View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:28 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulixes View Post
Hello all,

the screen of my Onyx M92 has given the ghost and I am unable to access some important marks/scribbles I made in 3 books.

Earlier, I had tried to merge these scribbles with the PDFs, but this did not work for these 3 books. Now that the M92 is broken, I am unable to read them.

It seems these scribbles are saved in .pdf.sketch-files, but my computer does not open these.

I am panicky, because I needed these marks for a conference presentation in early January. The unexpected crash of the M92 is now causing great distress.

I am wondering if someone with a kind heart and some spare time could help? If I supplied the PDFs and the .pdf.sketch-files, would it be possible for someone to open them into his/her M92 and then merge the two? It would be delightful if that were possible and it should only take 5 minutes.

Indeed, I feel there should be a website where Onyx users can do this for themselves, considering that this function does not work consistently on the M92.

Many thanks for anyone willing to help.

Tony (e-mail: m y t h o p e d i a @ h o t m a i l . c o m)
Don't panic, you will be helped you have a PM
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote