View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
FYI Amazon could lock you out at anytime for tethering, as it's against the terms of service you agreed to.

Also, OTG is a pain to deal with. Just because the wires are so sturdy that it just topples the Kindle over, the original anyway. I would not recommend it. Since the HD has Bluetooth, you are better off using a keyboard that is also Bluetooth.

As for storage, none of the options are really great. You COULD do it, and people are doing that on the rooted/different ROM Kindles, but again, it's pretty ugly.

The main problem is that you have to use a powered USB hub for most things, so you end up having the Kindle + the OTG cable + the hub + whatever you're hooking up. So you have wires all over the place. I have all the stuff to plug in my little keyboard, but I never use it because it's just not worth the hassle.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote