View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #64
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Gaaa...I've been wanting to read Graham Hurley's UK series with Joe Farraday for a long time, so finally, after double-checking that the first in series wasn't available for kindle in either US or UK, I broke down and ordered from Book Depository (which I've been trying sooo hard to stop doing) and the book arrived last week. Still unread, but of course that's a different story...

Then after the Friday night commute from hell, I settle down to a nice browse through ereaderiq, and what's the first thing that pops up: The Turnstone, first in the series and the DTB I got last week - freshly kindle-ized for $2.99 instead of the $12 I paid...

So okay, thanks for listening to my rant, if anybody's interested, looks like he's self-pubbing the first three in the series, plus a book about the series, plus a bunch of his stand-alones from the 90's.

Here are the search results on Amazon (including of course the usual random outlier that's not meant to be part of the search...)

Graham Hurley

Happy weekend everybody, I'm off for a glass of wine, to chase down my whine...
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote