Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #1340
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Gratful Thanks to all who were praying for myself and Wendie ... As well as my own health issues Wendie has just come back after a almost week in Hospital, for a short while she was very ill, but now appears almost fully better, though lots of questions still unanswered,

We much appreciate all the kindness and best wishes ... Delta the Dog weon't let Mummy out of her site since she came home LOL !
(((Hugs))) and warm wishes to you and Wendie. Extra treats to Delta for taking care of her mommy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Wishing you the best. I lost my sister and one of my best friends to lung cancer.

Good advice from W T Sharp.
Belated condolences to you Cassi.

I lost my step-father, suddenly (a week after diagnosis), to lung cancer quite a few Christmas Eves ago. We never have understood how it took numerous doctors in different countries over a year to discover what was wrong.

Treasure the ones you love. Keep their positive memories close to your heart.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote