View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #540
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I have the M-Edge Latitude case and got the light free when I bought it. But today all because the light is on the outside rather than being able to zip it up with the reader, it got knocked loose while I was putting on my backpack and now it's gone.

I love the case, but I knew that the loose light was an accident waiting to happen.

Does anyone know of a light that can go into the Latitude case but won't damage the reader, or know of another case that has a light attached securely to it.

I already have the Sony lighted cover, but I don't like the fact that it doesn't close and I have already dropped it a couple of times which is why I got another Latitude case.
Oh no!! You just missed the Target sale on them. They had them for $4.99 in the stores. They're back up to $19.99.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote