View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Got to agree with most of the sentiment expressed here. I write for myself as well. This only gets to be a problem when it comes time to "promoting" my work - which I loathe.

My publicist assigned me this task: find blogs where your audience hangs out.
My answer: ....umm....[crickets chirping]

I don't know where my audience hangs out. Forums like this one? I don't write for anybody in particular - though I do have loyal fans who are hounding me for the next installment of my series. Do I write for them? Nah. It's more like I'm on a journey, and some friends have either come to the train station to see me off, or have come along for the ride. And then there's those who just happen to be in the same car...

I'm getting lost in my metaphor now.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote