View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #51
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kboland View Post
I'd have to agree, that the system over all seems much more responsive after this latest update, with everything from load times to touch responsiveness seemingly improved.

I do howver find that Maps works ok on my unit. I've been using it on my rooted Vox prior to this update, and find it even more useful now, as the location data over wifi now works. Even scrolling around downtown Toronto with the 3D buildings loading, everything scolls and loads without problem.
--------------------------------

Really? Interesting. My Google Maps slows to a crawl as the map populates itself, and then I can barely get scroll and movement out of it. Consider yourself a lucky one then!!! Don't even sneeze around it....lol!
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote