View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #46
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Same IP address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccarrsw View Post
Hi,

Like I said, this is my sole Amazon account and until now I've never returned anything. My partner does also have an Amazon account, on a separate email address and credit card. Plus he typically ships to the UK, whereas I typically ship directly to my home in the Netherlands.
You mention you have a partner. Amazon may now be using IP address identification. If your partner and you both operate your devices from the same location using WiFi, both of you may have the same IP address.

That may now violate Amazon rules. You should call Amazon customer support and see if that is what happened to your account.

You can always have your spouse open an Amazon account from your home address with a different credit card. It may pay to just forget the broken kindles and the old eBooks.

Remember, those eBooks are really licensed to be read and not really owned like a pBook. Just forget them. They are gone.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote