View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by fesja View Post
Right now I see 40 buttons/filters/elements in the default view Calibre. I'm sure 90% of the people only use 3 (add book, convert book, send book to device).
Interesting. I think my most common control by far is Fetch News. Which sends it to the device automatically.

Second is reading the selected ebook on the computer.

Third is Delete.

I tend to add and send to device in bulk and less often.

The only enhancement I really desire is an option to fetch just this one news-source (regardless of what's scheduled) right now. For example, to try it out, or grab it just once before hopping onto an airplane. There may be a UI way to do this, but I haven't found it.
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote