View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I bought the Sony T1 for my mom and it has a library app built in where you can download the library books via wifi. It has collections for organizing books and works well with calibre if you want to plug in. Otherwise you can do a lot without the computer as well. The firmware is a bit buggy for some at the moment. There is supposed to be a firmware update coming out soon. I have the previous version of the Sony and love it but wish it had the wifi of the T1. The T1 is now priced at $99 in the US.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote