View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
You're right that draining my smartphone battery during the day is unacceptable. It has some functions (phone) that I want available 24/7.

I get around that limitation more by charging options than by limiting my use. I have dedicated chargers in my car, home, work, and when I travel. As I use my smartphone even more I went to a battery-extending case (Mophie Juicepack Plus for me). These days I am not constrained by my battery, only my data plan, lol.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote