View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
For a standard downloaded file, I suppose that the only solution would be many smaller files.
I've seen that solution, and I even have some freeware around here somewhere that will nicely chop the files up for me. If I ever have to go that route, that's my back up plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The Kindle keeps my place in mp3 files. Jealous?
Nope, not in the slightest. My PRS500 does it too. If I wanted to use my reading device to play audio, I could have been doing it for a whole year before yours came along.

I'd rather play audio on my MP3 player, which gets something like twice the battery life while playing audio files that my Reader does, and use my Reader for reading, where I get most of a month's use on a single charge. You jealous?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote