View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It's sometimes worth pre-ordering at Amazon

I've just got notification of the arrival of a pre-ordered Kindle ebook on Amazon UK.

I pre-ordered A Mighty Fortress by David Weber on 8th April at a price of £5.59 — just 6p cheaper than the paperback that was due out as well.

My notification today told me that I purchased the ebook for £4.68. The current price shown at Amazon UK is £5.38. The paperback is still £5.66 (Amazon discounted price).

Good to see that Amazon's pre-ordering price promise actually works - you get the product at the cheapest price it's been offered between your pre-order time and the release date.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote